We are proud to partner with Pictage, our professional photo lab, to provide you with this convenient online proofing system.
(for all Clients and Guests)
1) Scroll down to find your event from the list below.
2) If this is the first time you have visited the Pictage site, register as a new user and create a username and password. If you already have a Pictage account, login using your existing username and password.
3) If the photographs are available, you will be prompted for an "event key." This should have been provided by your photographer or in the event notification email sent to you by the event owner. Note: if the photographs are not yet online, choose to have Pictage notify you when the event has been made available.
(these instructions are for Portrait Clients only)
1) Your pictures have been organized into folders. The "Highlights" folder contains the images from your Slideshow.
2) To help narrow-down your image selection, organize your favorites into your own folders (you can create as many folders as you want).
3) When you have finalized your image selection and are ready to order your Image Package, call or email (406-431-4652 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and be sure to tell me the name of the correct folder. I will then begin working on your final edits!
4) You can send payment for your Image Package to 3212 Lori Rd (Helena, 59602). Your Print Credit will be posted to your Pictage account as soon as I receive your payment.
Contact Pictage at 1-877-277-5222 or email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.